Translation and court interpreter .

All official documents require translation by a court interpreter, who confirms the identity of the translation and the original with his statement. A court interpreter is an expert who has passed the court interpreter exam at the Ministry of Justice, where he is also recorded in the register of interpreters.

Contact us!

Which documents need a certified translation? ?

You need a translation from a court interpreter for documents of personal nature: certificates, proof of education, certificates of criminal record, certificates of permanent residence, birth certificates, passports, extract from the court register, powers of attorney, etc..

You need court interpreter translations for various documents; when submitting an application for a work permit and a residence permit as well as when registering activities, employees for work in other EU Member States (Germany, Austria, …).

You also need a translation of the court interpreter to translate all the necessary documents regarding the establishment of the company or branch (extract from Ajpes registry, extract from the Trade Registry, the European certificate and other documents).

We also translate :

  • contracts,
  • diplomas,
  • annual and financial reports,
  • medical certificates,
  • other documents you may need.

We offer basic translation services and certified translations from / to:

  • Croatian,
  • English,
  • German,
  • Italian,
  • French,
  • Spanish,
  • Bosnian
  • Serbian,
  • Macedonian,
  • Russian
  • and other languages by request.

We can hand over court-certified documents to you in person, we can send them to you by express mail to the desired address or in any other way by agreement.


SPIN Agency has a wide experience in translating legal and official documents. We work only with quality legal interpreters and translators, so we can help you with all translations that can be used at home and in offices around the world. Please call us and ask for a price on 00 386 70 77 77 65. You can also write to