TRUST PROFESSIONALS We have more that 7 years of experiences with working on this field!
100% satisfactionWe 100% guarantee for our services! You will never regret you decesion!
Do you have a Question?Just contact us, and we will help with all informations, sugestion, and all our experiences.
Intrastat statistics of trade between Member States of the European Union (EU), where the data are collected monthly by the statistical forms directly from the respondents. Intrastat was introduced in 1993 with the introduction of the common European market, where data on trade between Member States because of the abolition of internal borders could no longer be obtained from the customs declarations.
Who has to report
Economic entity is included in statistical survey during the year if:
- trade in goods with operators in other EU Member States and
- the total value of his dispatches to the EU Member States and arrivals of goods from EU Member States in the preceding calendar year exceeds the so-called national assimilation threshold.
National assimilation threshold is 200.000 EUR for dispatches and 120,000 EUR for arrivals of goods.
According to Article 13 of Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1982/2004 reporting obligation for Intrastat incurred during the year when the cumulative value of trade in goods company - established on the basis of data on supplies of goods to other EU Member States and acquisitions of goods from other EU Member States, which the company reported on Form VAT-O - in other Member States from the beginning of the current year exceeds the applicable exemption threshold. Company (reporting unit) reports from including the month of the current year, in which the assimilation threshold is exceeded.
Reporting unit is required to report only the flow of goods (shipping of goods, receives goods), which has exceeded the exemption threshold. The reporting obligation shall be to receive notice of termination of reporting obligations.
Methods of reporting
In Slovenia are in use the two forms of reporting:
- electronic reporting through the exchange of electronic messages and
- electronic reporting via a web form.
The deadline for delivery of data to the Customs office Nova Gorica
The deadline for delivery of data to the Customs office Nova Gorica is from 1st to 15th of the month for the previous month regardless of media reporting. If the 15th is not a working day, the deadline for delivery of the data is on the last working day prior to that date. If you are reporting in several shipments, the aforementioned deadline refers to the last shipment for the reporting period. Reporting in the current month for the current month is not allowed. Responsibility for the timely delivery of data bears on reporting unit.
What is reportable and what is not:
For INTRASTAT is reportable:
- commercial transactions with goods intended for use, consumption, investment or resale involving the transfer of ownership
- movement of goods from one Member State to another without executing the purchase or sale
- return of goods and replacement products supply
- certain other types of transactions, which are shown in Seznamu šifer vrste posla.
For INTRASTAT is not reportable:
- services (except repair and finishing)
- goods in transit
- dispatches and arrivals of goods which are listed: Blago, ki se ne vključuje v Intrastat
Agency Spin can help you submit Intrastat reports, thereby saving your time which is spend for the preparation and submission of reports. Call us on +386 70 77 77 65 or email us at email@example.com and we will prepare the offer for you.